Tuesday, January 11, 2011

10 Things I Hate About You

10 Things I Hate About You is one of my favorite movies of all time. If you ignore some of the unnecessary, dirtyyyy parts, you can really see the parts that speak wisdom to a generation where manners and wooing are hard to find. This quote literally gives me hope when I think about how skeptical I am of men actually having REAL feelings for any girl because it's so true.
Patrick: Cameron, do you like the girl?
Cameron: Yeah.
Patrick: Yeah, and is she worth all this trouble?
...Cameron: Well, I thought she was, but you know, I...
Patrick: Well, she is or she isn't. See first of all, Joey is not half the man you are. Secondly, don't let anyone, ever, make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Go for it.

And that's the truth right there - either she IS or she ISN'T. Don't let anyone make you feel like you don't deserve the person you want. Take a risk and DO SOMETHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment